Friday, January 2, 2015

My Art on New Walls

I'm so excited that The Cardboard Cafe is now open in London, Ontario. They have taken a few of my pieces to show on their walls so I have more space at home to fill with new paintings. 

If you pop in to have a coffee, lunch, or maybe play a game or two from their massive collection, you may spot these as well as some beautiful pieces by other local artists. 

Acrylic Painting on Canvas of tree silhouette in front of red sun. by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com


Watercolor of a mountain lake by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com

Watercolor of a mountain lake by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com

Acrylic split-canvas painting of a cherry branch in bloom. by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com

Watercolor of a leaf, rendition by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com

Watercolor of a view down a street, rendition by Shari Monner, VaryNiche.com


Enjoy,


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Shari!!!! I never knew you had all this in you! I NEED to see more..I am in LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sara! I'm not sure I knew I had most of this in me...I'm actually really excited to see what I can do with more space and time for this. :)

      Delete